Sunday, January 9, 2011

Uno Ojo

I did a little needle felting and made Uno Ojo, the Martian mirror image of Skippyjon Jones, from Skippyjon Jones Lost In Spice. If those of you with Kiddo's have not read any Skippyjon Jones to your child well then, you should be ashamed of yourselves. ;-) Seriously, this little dude is the funniest thing going in Picture books. My Munchkin could listen to his stories over and over again. Some of the hardcover books come with cds as well, and those are read by the author Judy Schachner....who is totally hilarious. You've got to give her books a try!!

Needle felting is so much fun. If you haven't tried it, I totally recommend it. You can buy a needle felting tool from Clover, if you are interested.

I shared this post at these marvelous parties:









Its So Very Cheri
The DIY Show Off
The Girl Creative
Keeping It Simple
mmm button
Sumo Sweet Stuff

Today's Creative Blog

Show and Tell Green




Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden





NightOwlCrafting


HookingupwithHoH



Beyond The Picket Fence
Katie's Nesting Spot



Fantabulous Friday!







Its So Very Cheri
The Girl Creative
mmm button
The DIY Show Off




Sumo Sweet Stuff


Anything Related
giveaways

10 comments:

  1. Oh how cute indeed!!

    Dont forget you can also link up to Kids Get Crafty (with and for Kids) every Wednesday - current linky open http://www.redtedart.com/2011/01/05/kids-get-crafty-3-kings-dressing-up/

    Would love to see you over at Red Ted Art!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uno!!!!!

    Ojo!!!!!

    We LOVE Skippyjohn Jones in this house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so so so so SO cute! I need to try needle felting. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try needle felting but I keep wondering if I really need to try something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! A felting needle is on my list of things I "need". I did felt some little pink balls the other day, by rolling them in my hands like play-dough, under hot running water, and got quite the pectoral work-out! Thus, my desire for a felting needle :)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skippyjon Jones, huh? Okay, I'll go get one for 3 y.o. grandson. He's a fiend for Gramma reading to him. Well, okay. I do get just a tadbit dramatic, heehee.

    Thanks for stopping by! Always happy to 'see' you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of him, am I a bad mommy or what. Will have to find and see if my little man enjoys. Thanks for sharing. Love your felting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, and I LOVE SkippyJon Jones. He is simply hilarious....

    ReplyDelete

gimme dat comment.