Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Marvelous Mess #7 Features!!!!

I just finished checking out all the links and you guys were just fantastic this week. I love seeing all those spring projects out there.....spring IS coming. *fingers crossed* 
Here are some of my favorites from Marvelous Mess #7:

The Burlap and Button Rescue from Pumpkin Pie Painter
Look at all that fantastic detail. I absolutely adore this piece of art. 

Haute Zipper Necklace by TinkerAnnieBell
It's just fantastic what she does with some zippers. I didn't even recognize them for what they were!!

Rag Quilt Purse from Frugal Ideas From the Parsonage
I think I might want to take a nap in that purse. :-)

and the project I am going to feature on my sidebar for a week..................

Marshmallow Cottontails from Rook No. 17
This recipe includes one of my most favorite Easter treats of all time.......Peeps!!!! I adore them. I used to have this shirt from Wallmart that said, "Where my Peep's at??!!" With a big peep on it. It still cracks me up just thinking about it. :-) 
Thanks so much everyone for linking up to my party and I hope you'll come back next Monday!! IN the meantime, if you were featured, be sure to grab a button....you've earned it!!

BLOG TITLE



The Girl Creative

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my rag quilt purse! They are quite addicting when you start making them, but this was one of my favorite fabric combinations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SOOO much for the feature! All of these items are just so beautiful--I'm honored to be a part of this grouping. :)

    -Kellianne
    tinkeranniebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burlap and button rescue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these great ideas.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

gimme dat comment.