Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Marvelous Mess #11 Features!!!

Ooo, boy I am late on these features this week. But, I have an excuse.....I was the host of a baby shower on Saturday (which I'll be posting about once I find my camera!!) and I was caught up in the busyness of being a hostess. I'm here now, right?? *pant, pant* 
Here are the projects I chose:


For humor, these Wookie Wearables from Sew Can Do are spot on:
I can hear Han, "Laugh it up fuzzball....."  :-D 
These really made my day.


Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe made these beautiful rosette rings and has a great tutorial to share:





From It's Always a Party At The Parkers, there is a very useful tutorial on Chocolate Covered Oreos:



And....

The project I'm going to feature on my sidebar for a week:

Outdoor Chandeliers from Turning A House into a Home!! This is one of those projects that I look at and *know* that I will be making that craft very soon. It's so funky and cute all at the same time!! Love it. 

If I featured you in this post, please grab a button and flaunt it accordingly!! ;-) 

See you at the party tonight!!


BLOG TITLE


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Wookiee Wearables! I'm adding your button my my Featured On page:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be featured - thank you so much! I love the linky party you host each week. There are so many amazingly crafty bloggers out there that I love meeting and getting to know.

    Kristen
    Turning a House into a Home

    ReplyDelete

gimme dat comment.