Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Marvelous Mess #18 and Features!!!!

81 Links this past week!! Woohoo!! 
Seems like the starting of summer has only increased everyone's creative capacity. :-) 

Here are my fav's from last week:

Homemade *adorable* sugar cubes from Nifty Thrifty Things:
Pams Party and Practical Gifts had the generous and fun idea of help by Beading To Beat Autism....go read her post and see if you and your child wouldn't be interested in doing something like that this summer!!
Yellow Blossom Tutorial from Turning A House Into A Home:
And the project that I will be featuring on my sidebar is so funny/cute: 
From Gardners to Bergers made the perfect balcony bed for her condo cat. He looks ectastic!!

Thanks to you all for linking up and if I featured you on this post, be sure to grab a button!!

BLOG TITLE






5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting; I have so much fun looking at all these awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my sugar cubes!! :D Yaay!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting for us every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited you featured my project for Pud! Thanks so much for showing my efforts some love!

    ReplyDelete

gimme dat comment.