Friday, July 1, 2011

Danny vs the ShedMonster

Danny has a problem. He is a Fuzzy, Furry, Shedding hair onto everything, finding Danny hair in our foods kind-of-cat.
In enters the ShedMonster pet grooming tool:
He is no stranger to a good brushing. Unfortunately, I don't do it enough because it makes me so darn *itchy* and it takes so long!! Danny usually adores it. Any attention is good attention in his book. :-) 

The ShedMonster is purported to reduce shedding by up to 90%!! It gets right to the undercoat and gets at the hair that it so hard to reach. It it supposed to de-shed, de-mat, and de-tangle.
My verdict?? This tool is everything we have been looking for!!!!
Watch this 1.5 minute video to see how much hair I get from combing Danny (in such a short time):

Imagine what it could do it 10 minutes!! 

You can find the ShedMonster online HERE for only 19.99!! That includes a 5 piece Grooming Kit!!
I am totally impressed. Now that I've got two doggies as well, I am sure this tool will be a blessing. 
You can find ShedMonster on FACEBOOK as well!!


The post was written in association with ShedMonster. All opinions are entirely my own.

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos of Danny...Though he looks like he has an unusually large head lol.

    Glad you found the answer to your shedding problems...I wish I could get near my shedding chow with one but alas just seeing anything electrial sends her into a panic...silly old nerotic thing lol.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use something similar on my dogs but only one of them enjoys it. The rest think it's torture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use the same tool, different name, and it really does work... you mentioned finding those pesky hairs in your food... well, we have a long haired grey kitty (Dusty, appropriately named) and I occasionally wake up with one of hers in my eye, they are so fine they seem to disappear, felt but not seen... sometimes takes me a couple hours to fish it out! But that happens less now that we brush her more... Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete

gimme dat comment.