Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Marvelous Mess #20 and Features!!!

I'm going to be super quick.....because I wine-ing and hot tubbing with family (Ahhh, summer). 
Here are my favorites from last week:
Giraffe Shirt from Cookie and Claire........Um, adorable. Freezer paper and ribbons. This is such a fantastic shirt!!

Dare To Be Spare from Hello Lovely.......she totally inspires me with her decor simplicity. Everything is much less *complicated*. 

Here is a great "I never thought of that" tutorial:
How To Paint Laminate furniture from DIY Kinda Girl. I seriously had no idea it could look so *good*. Very very cool.

And, the project I am going to feature on my sidebar for a week:

Strawberry Shortcake Cookies  from Cooking with K...........I don't know about you, but around here Strawberries are just in season and taste amazing. What a sweet compliment to all the jams and pies made with this perfect fruit.

Thanks to everyone for linking up and if I featured you in this post be sure to grab a button:


BLOG TITLE




Now, on to the party!!




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the feature this week...you are a sweetie! I enjoy your linkly so much and appreiciate all your hard work...hope you have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy thank you so much for featuring my Giraffe Shirt! This is my first feature and I am thrilled - You made my holiday weekend! I am going to eat some of those strawberry cookies to celebrate being featured - but I would have been depressed if I wasn't featured and eaten cookies anyway!
    Thanks for hosting this link and I will be back to share posts and get idead from all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Happy 4th!! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw nice stuff here and follow you! :) LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature! :D Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGorsh, those strawberry cookies look good! thanks for the party, Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

gimme dat comment.